Happy Oscar Sunday!In honor of tonight's awards, I am going to be sharing with you one of the top beauty secrets the stars use to get ready for tonight!
HydraFacial is the secret to all the celebrities glowing skin! I recently went to a local Med Spa where I got to experience this service first hand. HydraFacial is the award winning, non-invasive, anti-aging skin care treatment for healthy, good looking skin. What makes this treatment so popular is how quick the service is and how immediate you see results. There is NO downtime or discomfort, it takes around 30 minutes, and you skin is positively GLOWING after your treatment. Its perfect for every skin type as well!
Here's how the process went:
- First I was brought into the treatment room where my lovely esthetician removed all my makeup with a double cleanse. She washed away all my makeup with a gentle cleanser and once that was done, the fun began.
- The HydraFacial machine does most of the work, by a well trained and educated esthetician is what makes the service really work :)
- The machine feels like it's shooting water into every single pore on your face, but you're not dripping with water, it's the coolest thing! My esthetician did a double pass with the machine which nourished my skin with a mix of vitamins which got my skin prepped for the extraction phase.
- The machine uses a gentle suction that removes all the congestion and blackheads from my skin.
- After that you have a choice to do a few add on for your service to customize it to your skins needs and concerns. I am all about preventative care, so I had my esthetician use a serum that will help to smooth out any fine lines that are starting to appear on my forehead ;)
- With another quick pass to insure everything is absorbed into the skin my treatment was finished!
My face was positively glowing! I looked refreshed and my skin felt so hydrated! I would highly recommend this service to any and everyone! It's perfect especially for when you have a big even coming up! With wedding season right around the corner, I would highly recommend every bride, bridesmaid, mother-of-the-bride and wedding guest to try this service out! This is even perfect for all the girls getting read for their prom as well!
I hope you all enjoyed today's post and are having a fantastic weekend!
Have a 'Skincerely' beautiful week!